Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by sparr View Post
    Its not working to me (beta 10). Pack is loaded but it's not playing any sound.
    Could you be more specific please? Are sounds not playing in the preview or in game? Are the achievements been showed in game but no call out is played? Is the RST tracking your events in the event board? Did you made sure you placed the right file in the right location?

Quote Originally Posted by Killah View Post
    Could you be more specific please? Are sounds not playing in the preview or in game? Are the achievements been showed in game but no call out is played? Is the RST tracking your events in the event board? Did you made sure you placed the right file in the right location?
    I believe I have a similar issue where the pack is loaded but nothing plays.

No sounds in game or in preview. Achievements are shown and the event tracker is working. I believe everything is in the right place (see screenshot below). I can manually play the sounds files in PooNannersVPK\* through VLC player and other voice packs do work fine (I tested default and Tiny Tina). I'm on version 10.2.5.

Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 442
Size:  61.9 KB