Quote Originally Posted by myothercarisa View Post
More feedback 10.2.2 :
This involves the new single binary file option.
When editing a soundfile in a loaded single-file voicepack, you first have to reset that soundfile to default, then load the new sound (and then re-publish). Otherwise it would just keep playing whatever the sound originally was.
If a user would want to change a couple sounds in a published single-file voicepack, it wouldn't be intuitive for them to do so.
Maybe a tooltip that points out to press "default" first on any sound you want to change?
The program shouldn't let you take someone else's beta 10 voicepak file and compile a new one with their sounds. Creating the single binary file as of right now grabs the actual sound file and loads it. So if the sound file path doesn't point to an actual sound file on disk it won't add it.

I was planning on adding a way to extract the ogg sound files from a pak so users could do exactly what you mentioned and was toying with the idea of having a lock bit so the author could choose whether he wants users taking his sound files.

If that's a serious offer, I think we can produce one for you guys! Well not me specifically, my photoshop skills wouldn't be even able to put a big red X on say the juggernaut achievement image...
That's the most serious Fist has ever been.