Quote Originally Posted by Silencer View Post
And Killah, thank you for the feedback. Update your client, you should have something under Plugins to play with. It's not polished but might help you with voice pack testing.
This is exactly what I was looking for!

Oh dear god. The amount of work it took to get the killboard to sort and filter was an absolute pain. I might be able to re-use that data-structure though.
I mean, Idk much about coding and programming but isn't there an easy way to change the way the list is displayed without messing with the way the program works with it? I guess it's a dumb question but this is one of the biggest pains for me when working with the RST. When call outs are changed and new ones are added the list also changes so it makes it even worst remembering where exactly an specific call out is on the list.

That's one reason we display the Lua script which triggers the achievement, but I know that is not the most intuitive to read. One thing the description does (only for the voice pack editor) is if there is no description set, it secretly returns a 'comment' field in the achievement. The idea behind that was so we could put in plain text what the achievement does if there is no description. I guess I could expose the comment directly so it will still show when there is an achievement with vague description. Of course that means Fist or I actually have to go through and comment them.
Yeah, I know this is a very niche complain. And I also understood why the scripting was shown. I just tried to talk from the point of view of someone trying to get into making a voice pack. I mean, I figured it out but idk if most other people would do too. Again, it's just a very niche thing.

So thank you again for the feedback. I really wouldn't count on these changes to happen before we launch in under two weeks. I'm more looking for stability right now. You had mentioned users were crashing when you tested your last Beta 10 voicepack which is what I would rather make sure doesn't happen first
This is makes perfect sense. This changes are all I needed to start releasing voicepacks in the beta10. I am astonished as to how fast it was. You guys are crazy. Thanks a ton for your support and giving me tons of work to do for this weekend. ;D