Hybrid View

New version with some of your suggestions. Thanks for the more specific feedback. I've redone the multikill sounds as well, what do you think? The others you mentioned should occur less frequently, but I kept "I am the vanguard of your destruction" on max kill, flyswatter, and decimation. Maybe on 15 kills in a vehicle too. I'll have to double check.

Addressing LAWNMOWER/HARVESTER and ACE/TOPGUN/SUPERMAN trees, QUAD DAMAGE/ROAD RAGE, PISTOL WHIPPED, and COMMISSIONER. may take longer since I'll probably have to rip new files and edit them to fill these. What is PISTOL WHIPPED? It doesn't have a description in RTST.

PISTOL WHIPPED/RUN AND HANDGUN/SIDEARM SLAYER = 4/8/12 kills with secondary weapon without dying.

Not sure if you're still around Autoxidation, but I love the pack. If you ever get around to include more of the Reapers I would love you for it Also, threw together a quick background for the pack here: https://recursion.tk/showthread.php?...ings-and-dings

Thanks for the background! I'll look into adding it and updating the voicepack. I've been away since April so I haven't really had time to play Planetside or work on this. If you have any suggestions or criticisms I'd love to hear it, and glad you're enjoying the pack!

I like the actual voice , but hell it's repetitive ! and nop i will not use it at this point ^^