Hybrid View

Halsoy
    One thing I immediately noticed was that when I started a session, while it found my name and BR instant, it took me 3 session restarts and 4 active kills before anything showed up in the killfeed. Not sure if this is because of an intended API delay, or a bug with the program. I'll see if it continues as I start more sessions. Maybe it's just the first time the client connects to my data (after you reworked it, first time I tried it was instant), and now it's gonna be more instant.

Will let you know if the same thing happens (unless you just say that's how it's supposed to be).

anon1902
    I'm noticing that while it properly attributes my kills on people to C4 when I pop a tank, today it did not list the tank on the killfeed.

EDIT: Scratch that, I'm a moron who didn't notice I had the killfeed set to kills only instead of all. It's working fine.

Stat Tracker Development Team
    Recursion Member
    Originally posted by anon1902 View Post
    I'm noticing that while it properly attributes my kills on people to C4 when I pop a tank, today it did not list the tank on the killfeed.

EDIT: Scratch that, I'm a moron who didn't notice I had the killfeed set to kills only instead of all. It's working fine.

What about call-outs? If the tank has two people when you c-4 it, do you get a double kill?

anon1902
    I can confirm at least that C4 multikills are reporting correctly. Managed to get a 5x kill with some C4 in the biolab, reported just fine.