Originally posted by Silencer View Post

Yeah when I post here from a mobile device I have similar problems.

Well we could technically stream information from our program over a socket to another process or device. I guess I don't understand what exactly you want to do. Can you explain in more detail either here or in PM?
You said that there are/ maybe feature that are not possible on any other system than windows, my thinking is do the processing on a windows computer (ie. what your running the tracker on and playing PS2) and display the result as say local site on your network, or possibly results from several different computers (again on the same local network for simplicity and as a start) and delegate a computer/client to compare the data coming from the various computers.

Ie. for the first bit people with one screen but that have like a tablet or smart device, type in network path that shows them the stats that the client on their computer is displaying (but you cant see because of the game being up

Ie. 2 Say you have a group of friends over and want to see how well each of you are doing in relation to each other. Either have each person start up a client on there computer that their playing on and connect to a "host" client, or a single person starts up the client and select multiply players to track at the same time and can compare them as well as display individual stat sets. And then the resulting data could be viewed in a similar manner as in the first example and above.

side note: the desktop version of this site doesn't like it when i try and type or edit where I already typed after clicking off of the text box so that's why my posts are so poorly formatted