So a couple things... group monitoring and comparison is something we plan to natively support. As for users with a single monitor who want to see their stats we have something in the works to address that. The idea of a detailed stats tablet app does interest me and I am also interested in providing more information for developers to modify or build off of RTST, but I would need more reasons and examples to do so. The API SOE provides is very extensive as it is.
If it was built in with the client (or be able to aleast be able to interface with it ) then the app could be used as a tool for squad and platoln leads to view the map and set wayponts smoke missions ect, but as it stands now you cant. That could be something that could be done after they let rtst connect with the client in the meen time you could do something where rtst users on the same server and fraction share waypoints that each of them could see. More thought out explination: use the app as like a command center for platoons or squads that have members usi g the tracker (they would have to manualy join the tracker platoon tho) and this would hopefully evolve if soe takes intrist in it to be intragted with tye game so that leaders dont have to sit in game stairing at a map blind to thier surrondings. Additonaly with the tracker platoon/squad the leader could see witch people are performing well and witch are performing badly relative to other squad members r platoon memebers. Then squads in whole and thier performance. (I really hate this fourm on mobile i hope my post looks halfway deicent)