Hybrid View

I am pretty sure "Death Insult" is a taunt that will play everytime your death streak is higher then 10 deaths.
    "-- Is streak larger than 10? Well time to make fun of you!" Thats what it says in the trigger conditions.
    So every 11th, 12th, 13th ... and so on death I guess.

But I could not find ou what "Watch your step" is. If its kills with proxy mines then you have to kill 4 ppl with them instead of 2 like in the achivement "present".
    Oh yeah speaking of which, I am pretty sure you only need 2 proxy kills to get that one and not 3 like in the box above here.

And thank you to both of you, I am making a custom Voicepack with Overwatch characters and scince Overwatch has tonsof voicelines for each character, there are enogh to get a line for every single achievment but that is useless if you dont know how you cant get them. And you helped me very much!
    Even we have 2018 ^^

In case you need some inspiration you can take a look into this Overwatch Voice Pack here: https://recursion.tk/showthread.php?...ectors-Edition

I made that shortly after release so it is very dated so a newer one would be very welcome.