Threaded View

Server-Based Recursion Stat Tracker

Hey guys.

I'm kinda working on a server-based version of the stat tracker so it can put eveyone's data up on my someday probably never to be released player profile pages to compete with fisu, voidwell and the others trying to fill in the DA Stats vacuum. That player profile thing might never happen but while I have the time my side 2nd side of a hobby is working on it to learn how to do it. For Fun.

And I mean Everyone's achievements will be tracked... with maybe some extras (for example, "Shut Down" for killing someone in the middle of a quick succession killstreak since the server will already be aware of everyone's activity).

Currently it's just blowing through everyone's life and quick succession streaks with no effort while I slowly add more complicated logic for the other things. For the very simple logic achievements it looks promising but we'll see if I'm competent enough to add the other stuff in there without bogging the whole thing down.

Just wanted to give you a heads up and a chance to provide any input.

If this already exists somewhere then heck, spare me the time I got anime and TV I could watch.
    Last edited by Klypto; 10-24-2015 at 09:55 PM.