Thread: Hola

Hybrid View

Recursion Member
    ayyyyyy hello, I'm Rang one of the OO officers. Thank you for stopping by with some kind words, Ender! I/we really appreciate it. I genuinely don't think there's any bad blood between our outfits, but rather a natural reaction competitive people get when another good player/team arrives on the scene. We're very excited to have another top tier outfit playing again as well and now putting a hold team against VS will have to be in serious mode.

We've been accused of stream sniping for a long time by our enemies, I think only the most proud OO takes offense to it however. The simple fact that you posted saying you defended us is quite enough for us to sweep away any spilled salt.

Again, thanks for stopping by, this e-Olive branch was very cool. I hope we get nothing but good times and intense fights between our two organizations. If anyone in OO is being a wanker feel free to contact Sayl, ExplodingFist (TyroneStrongbone), Rang (NanitesandChill) or Lythca (Daenerlyth ((not his actual name))).
    Last edited by Rang; 01-22-2016 at 12:11 PM.