Thread: Hola

Hybrid View

Cancer Man
    Stat Tracker Development Team
    Recursion Council
    Recursion Officer
    Hey brother. We have always had a lot of respect for you guys and how you’ve historically contributed to the community, and I think I can speak from us collectively to say that there is and has always been zero animosity from us towards DA. I suppose we are in a similar situation as we’ve just come out of hibernation to start new characters on Emerald TR in attempt to get back into organized group play, and we’ve been having a blast again. I hope we didn’t spoil your first op or anything, but we were quite excited to see you on the field last night organizing your boys to give us a co-ordinated fight since we’ve never actually gotten a chance to fight DA in any iteration, and we hope that type of interaction continues. Feel free to stop by any time. Our doors are always open.

Welcome back Ender. http://recursion.recursion.recursion.tk/2.ogg

Sounds awesome Hehe, and no Fist you guys didn't ruin anything, if anything you forced me to start recalling how I did a lot of things in the past and re-examining them to see if they'll work the same today. Seems there are a few changes to mechanics, and more just to overall PS2 culture and current playerbase. When we realized you had several sundies at the one base, I immediately went into that mode.... "damn, how do we remove the sunderers within 1:30 and get the point with what we've got." We've still got a ton of work to do to get some of the newer guys up to speed on how we used to roll in larger groups, and some others just need to brush the rust off, but it was exciting and enjoyable to start trying to counter-plan another outfit again hehe.

And Sayl - Absolutely.... but after we get everyone up to speed internally first haha. I've put out the virtual batsignal, and having 26 last night was wayyyyyy more than I thought i'd get in the first week so it was a bit chaotic but overall a great sign of things to come. Can't wait to see you guys out there

I think the only frustrating thing I experienced was being demoted to secretary after getting promoted to platoon leader haha. KV assured me it's a bug, but holy damn that is annoying that only PL's can promote SL's right now.