Threaded View

Question Problem with Batman achievement.

Hello! First off I just want to say that I love using the stat tracker beta version, and it's working great after the latest patch, with the 64-bit client madness and all that...

So on topic: I went on a crazy sniper streak using the RAMS .50, I managed to get the one man platoon achievement and 2x lobotomist. What I didn't get was the Batman and Scripted Cheater achievements. I checked the killfeed and there are no vehicle weapon kills listed. So either one of the weapons I used broke the achievement, or something else went wrong.

Here's a picture of the killfeed as seen in the RTST client:

Name:  RTSTkillfeed.png
Views: 745
Size:  576.9 KB
    Sorry for the size, don't know how to reduce it and I'm lazy :P

Things worth noting:

The weapons used during the streak were RAMS .50, 99SV and Chainblade. The 5:18:25 "death" is a flash blowing up, I was not driving it when it was destroyed. There is an "Unknown" kill right after the death that's before the killstreak, this was probably me hitting the phoenix rocket with a TRAC 5 right before it blew up in my face and killed me. Maybe this is the cause of the problem?

Once again, thank you for your awesome work. I don't know if this is interesting to you, but I thought I'd report it anyways in case you wan't to look into it.

Thanks for reading. //DeathV3rm1n
    Last edited by DeathV3rm1n; 04-12-2014 at 08:27 AM. Reason: Small info edit