Threaded View

Alright, initial test showed the first little bug:

Keybinding doesn't work properly:
    Whatever i bind to Timer On/Off, will acutally be applied to Timer Activate when hitting Save, while the key you may try to bind at timer activate has no effect and the timer on/off bind will go back to its default "D0". Therefore, the keybind for Timer On/Off cannot be changed currently it seems.
    It also means that whenever you hit save on the key map tab (Edit: actually on any tab in the options menu) without changing the key at timer on/off to what you want timer activate to be (because you maybe changed some other option), timer on/off and timer activate will both be "D0", resulting in the the timer not working.

Something visual: against a bright skybox, the timer is basically invisible at the current initial position (which works pretty well besides that), so if there is a chance to get some bright/dark contrast into the Font (by dark outlines or something) it would be great, because than it should be well visible against bright and dark backgrounds!

But other than that, it's pretty much exactly what i was looking for (except for the things i mentioned about the ability to deactivate the timer reset, but you said you didn't have time to work out the stuff you were planning on, so maybe this is on your list anyway)

So thank you again! Awesome work!
    Last edited by Tropopyte; 04-13-2016 at 02:01 PM.