Exclamation Client stays in "Offline" mode...

Windows 10 64 bit Anniversary
    Recursion Tracker 0.11.0.900 Beta
    You know the little blue text in the top right corner of the client? Yeah, that permanently says "Offline" for me. I've seen plenty of other videos showing other people messing with the program. Theirs will say the same thing at first, but then will actually connect. Due to this, I can't add any players to the tracker and therefore the program is useless for me. The overlay works fine though! Too bad it just isn't tracking anything...
    So here's what I've tried:
    Restart computer
    Check for updates in client
    Reinstalling
    Check firewalls(still not sure on this one; couldn't find Recursion on the list of programs)
    Check FAQ and troubleshooting forums (can't find any documentation on my specific problem)

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Recursion Member
    Did you add the Recursion Tracker to your firewall whitelists? It may not show up or you may have missed it on any blacklists. Try running it in admin mode as well, as this fixes a lot of issues usually.

Quote Originally Posted by ashley View Post
    Did you add the Recursion Tracker to your firewall whitelists? It may not show up or you may have missed it on any blacklists. Try running it in admin mode as well, as this fixes a lot of issues usually.
    Thanks for the response, Ashley. Unfortunately I have tried both of these solutions and neither has worked out. I've made firewall exceptions for each and every .exe file in the main Recursion installation folder. The application itself was able to self update as well as download the default mods for Planetside 2. I'll see if I can get a screenshot of my application if there is any discrepancy between my app and what I'm supposed to have. Name:  recursion app screenshot.jpg
Views: 1017
Size:  86.2 KB

As you can see, it says "Offline" in the upper right hand corner and will stay like that. When I try to add a character, it simply says that it can't. I've run out of ideas at this point.
    Last edited by bulletpark; 02-05-2017 at 09:14 PM.

Recursion Member
    Just to make sure, is "Force Offline Mode" disabled in Tools->Options->General?

I do have that disabled and unchecked. Is there a way to roll back to a previous build/update of the app to see if that works?

Edit: Reverted from beta participation to version 0.11.0.8 and it didn't seem to have an effect on my problem.
    Last edited by bulletpark; 02-07-2017 at 08:51 AM. Reason: New info