Threaded View

I came to chime in that I'm on and have been on the beta branch for the entirety of the time I've used Recursion and I'm on the 0.11.0.900 Beta currently experiencing a myriad of issues that I finally tracked down to Recursion Overlay.

The program can be running without the overlay with no issue, but when the overlay is running I crash when starting Planetside, when I start Recursion after Planetside and its coupled with MAJOR performance loss I can't even begin to explain.

I was completely baffled logging on playing getting 30-35 FPS in a 48-96 Amp station fight when I typically get 60-70 min FPS on a i7@4.7ghz/1080/1TB SSD. I went through process of elimination on overlays with the Steam Overlay, RTSS, and Recursion and finally once the stat tracker in-game overlay was disabled my FPS returned to normal, and crashes stopped happening.

Going to mention I'm also running Windows 10 Fall Creators update with the most recent updates as of my post. I also would crash from alt-tabs, this is all recent and on the beta branch as when I saw this post I went to move over to the beta branch and realized - I'm already on it! I've had no such luck.

Edit: Going to try a fresh install of the stat tracker and see how that fares.... Edit #2: Just results in the same issues of crashing in-game and at startup so for now I'm just gonna disable the overlay.

I kind of figured it was Battleeye for some reason since nothings changed with my setup but I run RTSS/Recursion everytime I play.
    Last edited by Doom721; 01-02-2018 at 07:07 AM.