Name:  Untitled.png
Views: 2011
Size:  73.6 KB

I think I may have found my issue with 0.11.0.900 Beta and alt-tab crashing, not sure if its related to my previous performance because I can't seem to reproduce the issues I was having.

So earlier I mentioned the RTST overlay debugger saying it had 0% usage, and on alt-tab I would crash out of the game to a G-12 error whilst trying just about everything you'd think to try. ( Fullscreen optimizations, disabling anything that could possibly hook into the game, controller related software, firewalls, malware scans, restarting, disabling steam overlay/shadowplay )

I went to RivaTuner Statistics server and turned on Custom Directed3D Support and the first thing I noticed is that the translucency of the overlay and my overlay from RivaTuner had kind of "merged together" and my FPS overlay was behind RTST, and the debugger was now showing usage of 3-4% spiking to 5% CPU usage. Frame rate was not bad, in areas I tested, and I was successful able to stop the crashing. I also did happen to turn on Stealth Mode on the RivaTuner overlay, not sure if that is related.

TLDR If you are running RivaTuner, enable Custom Direct3d support, and Stealth Mode and see if the results of alt-tab crashing changes.