Hybrid View

I was playing World of Warcraft for a pretty long period, but I quit after I went to university because there was another life and I forgot about video games. On the second year, I started to play Counter Strike Global Offensive with my friends from dormitory. That was a great time because we had our own team and we had a lot of fun. Moreover, the whole team reached Global Elite and that was a great achievement. Now I learned how to sell csgo skins for good prices and how to trade with themm so now I have a pretty good income. I think to start to play WoW, what do you think about this?
    Last edited by MichMurray; 09-24-2020 at 07:05 AM.

one of my faves is dota but I also play cs

I've tried quite a lot during quarantine, but my favorite of all time remains CS:GO. I mean the ambient is quite toxic as anyone that actually plays can tell you, it's not worth hiding it, so it would have been impossible for me to only play CS and still function properly throughout the day so I had to take some breaks from it. I used boosting services from here https://eloboss.net/csgo-boost to maintain my rank while I was trying other games like the new Assasins Creed and the new Walking Dead.
    Last edited by Otofont; 12-24-2020 at 12:37 PM.

I usually only play multiplayer shooters or mobs like league of legends, but lately I've started to really like single-player games. Most recently, I passed 4 parts of resident evil as resident evil 2, resident evil 3, resident evil 7, resident evil village and I think that the resident evil line of games is probably the best in the action-horror genre with puzzles. However, I don't know what to go through next. My friends advised me The Evil Within, but I'm not sure. As long as I can record videos and play games for money, I think that I will like any game as long as there are no problems in it like in cyberpunk.
    Last edited by phamvan; 07-18-2021 at 10:53 AM.

I play different games, but most of all I like CS:GO, Minecraft series of Call of Duty games (I've been playing since the second part). I started playing CS because my brother played back in 1.6 and taught me, since then I often participate in different tournaments. I fell in love with Minecraft at the age of 12. Then I played single player mode and went through the storyline. After I killed Ender the dragon, I started playing multiplayer, and sometimes I go in. And I like Call of Duty for the plots and dynamic battles, it's very cool, because I'm a big fan of shooters. I also like Assassin Creed, The Elder Scrolls and PUBG. Just a few more story games (for example GTA) and that's it. I mostly play multiplayer with my friends.
    Last edited by Nemikon; 11-15-2021 at 02:37 PM.