Hybrid View

Can I haz?

I think that it should probably be turned on by default since people don't really dig into options when first using a program and the feature may go un-noticed by most people if they need to manually enable it. If they bitch about it just be like "Noob go into options and turn it off and then RTFM".

For example I still have not configured my streaming overlay to omit the information I want omitted and to rework the image overlay accordingly. I have always meant to experiment with it but it just comes down to being content with what was offered initially. I think you should go with that same principal with the new overlay options, people are more likely to use it if you enable it by default.

Cancer Man
    Stat Tracker Development Team
    Recursion Council
    Recursion Officer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinist View Post
    Can I haz?

I think that it should probably be turned on by default since people don't really dig into options when first using a program and the feature may go un-noticed by most people if they need to manually enable it. If they bitch about it just be like "Noob go into options and turn it off and then RTFM".

For example I still have not configured my streaming overlay to omit the information I want omitted and to rework the image overlay accordingly. I have always meant to experiment with it but it just comes down to being content with what was offered initially. I think you should go with that same principal with the new overlay options, people are more likely to use it if you enable it by default.
    You and I are in agreement!