Quote Originally Posted by s!c View Post
delay was pretty much the same - maybe a tiny bit less... but it worked only for half an hour... after that i restarted the stat-tracker, then it worked by name - but there were no announcements - so im trying it again in offline mode... cause after i realized announcement wasnt working i restarted the tracker again and i had to use offline mode...

edit: seems there is a serious issue asgain with api - i dont get any announcements - ill try to restart tracker and game now - and my pc as well ^^

another edit: now i have trouble to even log in to planetside 2 - pretty much related to today´s patch...

final edit: im pretty sure its not only because of the todays patch but even more that i have a pro7sat1-account (psg) which will no longer support planetside 2... i hope when my account is transferred to soe areound 1st of july it'll all work fine then
I'm sorry to hear about your problems and appreciate your feedback. I checked our logs and don't see any errors to suggest the API is down for everyone. So maybe a combination of your pro7sat1-account and ISP?