Wow... so I've read through a lot of it but this deserves more time going over.

But I will answer part of this now.

-Sessions-
Our next update is going to have a big focus on convenience. We're working on ways to auto start the program with PlanetSide as well as allow automatic session starting when your character(s) go on-line.
Thank you for bringing up resuming a session. This still needs to be thought out with our automatic features. I don't know if we're going to allow killstreaks to resume, but we may do so with a grace period based on timestamps. And so you know, right now if PS2 crashes as long as you don't end your session it will automatically pick up again when you log back into PS2 and preserve your killstreaks.

The session pauses now when your character goes offline. You can see the session timer stop when this happens. We want to keep time based tracking similar to PS2 as much as we can as we will eventually add in more time based stats and we would like these to match PlanetSide 2 as accurately as possible.

-Streaming-
When you right click- edit your stream configuration it saves as soon as you press edit again.

-Existing Achievement Changes-
I still need to read over this more carefully, but I saw your recommended changes to Rocket Primary and proximity mine achievements. I'm going to say that I like these proposed changes, especially changing the 'Watch your Step' from a negative achievement to a positive one. I need to discuss this with the team before we make any changes to it though.

-Achievement Client Display-
Right now a player's achievement information is displayed on our website, but getting this in the client is something we want too. We still have to establish the communication and add the UI in for this, so this probably won't be for some time.

-Information Available To Us-
So I'll tell you what we have available to us now which can be used to filter out some of your recommendations that aren't possible. I still have to read over a lot of them (You recommended a lot!)

Basically we get player and vehicle deaths in real-time. They include you, the opponent, the weapon used, and the vehicle used (and vehicle destroyed), and timestamp in seconds.
We also get the status of a user when he logs on or offline or when they level up.
Certain facility information is available (such as the faction it switched over to) but we do not currently track this (we will eventually). I do not know if it includes outfit information, I do not believe it does.

-Kill Streak Breaking-
Combo breaker is something we have had recorded for awhile now. We don't have it implemented because getting the current killstreak of your opponent will almost double our API calls and we want to try to avoid that. We aren't giving up on this though.

Losing a killstreak to a teammate can be beyond frustrating, but we believe a death is a death. You'll notice our death stats don't subtract revives either. That is something that we are unlikely to change.

I really am glad you're enjoying the program and appreciate your feedback! We've spent a ton of time developing it and are currently working on some pretty big changes to it. I will be looking at your recommendations again when we get back to adding achievements. Right now I have to get back to coding some other new features in!