Thread: Admin mode

Hybrid View

Recursion Member
    Well, you have a couple of options, the first thing I would do is download ccleaner here, run that and let it do it's magic and if you want you can uninstall it afterwards.

That itself will probably not fix the issue, but it will allow us to be confident in downloading the c++ 64bit redis without any problems (it will tell you to uninstall or repair, hit uninstall and then reinstall it), after that you have one more thing if that doesn't work.

(Make sure you are the admin for your PC)

You may have your PC set up like this already, but to make sure you do, check and verify all this is all true.

Go to the Start menu, select Run, type regedit and click OK.
    Navigate to the following registry key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Recursion
    Right click and select Permissions
    Check the Allow boxes for Admin and System and Users for both Full control and Read.

Navigate to the following registry key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Sony Online Entertainment (I think this is where Planetside 2 is if you don't have it on steam)
    Check the Allow boxes for Admin and System and Users for both Full control and Read.

Navigate to the following registry key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\TeamSpeak 3 Client

(This basically makes it so you run those in admin mode all the time)

If none of that works I will be on later to help more, if someone more knowledgeable hasn't come by then and given a working solution.
    Last edited by Coltorl; 09-12-2014 at 08:43 AM.