Quote Originally Posted by myothercarisa View Post
A few questions regarding configuration and customization :
[*]Overlay[*]I had to restart both the game and RTST to update in-game overlay position changes. Is this normal, or should 'apply' affect the in-game overlay while it is running?
It should update whenever you press Apply. Try running the game in window mode when updating to see if that helps, but admittedly this hasn't been tested in some time.
In the future there will be a new way to adjust the positions of the overlay which I think everyone will like quite a bit more.

[*]Voicepack[*]Regarding the new 'Dynamic Sounds' feature (awesome), how does one manually add multiple sound-bits to an achievement?
For example, the sound-per-kill is now consolidated into one achievement rather then 3 achievements that rotated. How would one go about adding 3 sound files to the achievement?
When manually browsing .ogg files you are only given the option to select one.
There currently is no way to alter that through the options we have exposed. I (and others) have wanted that functionality for custom voice packs and we plan to allow it. I'd like to come up with something that allows all achievements to play dynamic sounds with their own rules.

This beta is pretty fantastic
Thanks
Thanks! We put a lot of work into it and have a lot more updates coming.