Hybrid View

Stat Tracker Development Team
    Recursion Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarlor View Post
    I have been following the various threads about the HUD not working as I'm in the same boat. Never understood why the Beta wouldn't download for me but this answers it. Didn't know you had to be approved to receive it.

I have used RTST for several months and it used to work flawlessly, including the HUD. I lost the HUD after one of the PS2 patches just like several other players.

Your OS and version: Windows 7 x64
    The version of RTST: 0.10.2.8

I've tried all the suggestions listed in the forums with no success. Full screen, windowed mode, start PS2 first, start RTST first, both in admin mode, legacy hooks, reset defaults, reinstall, change hotkeys for HUD and try in game. Nothing works.

I have FRAPS, Steam and Raptr which all use overlays. I disabled all of them and still no HUD.

Like many others, I hear all the sounds and I can Alt-Tab and see all the stats tracking, just no HUD.

I'm willing to give any beta builds a try if you don't mind.

Thanks for this wonderful program!
    I gave you access. Please let me know if there is any change. My steam is lllSilencerlll (Ls) if either of you want to troubleshoot further.

Quote Originally Posted by Silencer View Post
    I gave you access. Please let me know if there is any change. My steam is lllSilencerlll (Ls) if either of you want to troubleshoot further.
    Okay, I have some new info in case this helps the developers or other players.

I play games with FRAPS, Raptr and Steam usually. Even with the beta builds, my Recursion HUD will not work except under these specific circumstances:

1. Must exit FRAPS
    2. Must run Recursion as an administrator before PS2
    3. Must run PS2 directly from the directory as an administrator, NOT through Steam

If I alter any of these or do not do them in this order, the HUD will not work.

• If FRAPS is running, no HUD.
    • If I run PS2 from the Steam shortcut, no HUD
    • If I'm not running both Recursion and PS2 as administrator, no HUD
    • If I don't launch Recursion before PS2, no HUD

The good news, my HUD works every time I follow these steps.

Other settings that I have changed from default for detailed info:

• Beta Participation is checked
    • Display --> In-Game Overlay "Enable" is checked and set to x64 instead of Auto
    • Everything else is default settings

Hope this helps!