Hybrid View

Recursion Member
    Do other overlays work for you? Try running in admin mode.

Quote Originally Posted by ashley View Post
    Do other overlays work for you? Try running in admin mode.
    No overlay worked for me.I reinstalled again and started in admin mode.After 4 hours i made it.....Its working....For some reason it doesnt take F10 as on/off but "l" did work....

Iam Writing code since 3 years in buissiness but iam still in an early state.From my point of view u did some solide job.
    I have to say for its early state u have done some great work.Thumbs up.

The only thing i didnt get fixed was http://puu.sh/pogTl/fe4ddb95e3.jpg ....How can i deactivate the session stats...I seem to nee the overlay to display the crossair and stuff...makes sence i guess..but is there an option to deactivate the session stuff?

One suggestion i had would be some mp3 countdown that gets activatet at 5 seconds which counts down.(Maybe with an on/off option so not everybody has to use it)

Also u add some options to move the countdown where ever its best fitting for the user..Not too sure but shouldnt be too much work?like u select top right corner in the settings and the coordinates of the timer changes?
    So u have 5-7 fixed locations and each user can choose the most fitting for him.

o7 and thanks alot for that awesome mods!
    Last edited by decandence; 06-10-2016 at 03:37 PM.