Hybrid View

Recursion Member
    Yeah, the multiple keybinds was acting weird for me too. It seems like it may be an issue with the way multiple keybinds are handled by the program. I might have to change it to the system I wanted in the first place to fix this issue, which would be pressing and holding a single key for different durations. Something like 2 seconds holding would turn it on/off, tapping it would activate it if it's on, and holding for one second would deactivate.

For now, it seems like if you go to the .\RecursionTracker\Settings folder and open "ComponentSettings.xml" you can manually change the keybind in there if you search for "Timer" and find the existing bind to change under <Simple name="key" value="D0" /> and <Simple name="key" value="X" />.

What kind of color would you want instead? It was initially made to be similar to the in-game UI but anything is possible.
    Last edited by ashley; 04-13-2016 at 01:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ashley View Post
    What kind of color would you want instead? It was initially made to be similar to the in-game UI but anything is possible.
    Yea i realize that it is supposed to be similar to the ingame UI and i also think it does look very nice like that! To keep it nice looking, maybe just having very thin black outlines around the numbers would be enough to see it against every background. Another way would be to just put it to some odd color like some tint of pink or red, but then it would be pretty ugly probably. I like the first approach better, but i have no idea if it will still be still looking similar to the ingame UI with black outlines. Also I don't know if that is even easy to implement, since i don't know if some font is used that can be easily edited or if all the numbers are actually images like .png, where black outlines can just be drawn around each number.

In the second case i could try and do that if you send me the images of the numbers.