Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Killah View Post
    I noticed that the "PooNannersBETA10.rtst_vpk" is on the wrong location and that you are also missing the custom background .png file. Also noted that the old files from previous versions are no longer needed. They can be deleted, but really it shouldn't mess with the new version. Maybe you got a bit confused with the old and new files mixed.

Name:  qyPYvn2.png
Views: 389
Size:  72.4 KB

Remember when you load the new version that you specifically load the "PooNannersBETA10.rtst_vpk" that should be placed/located inside the "VoicePacks" folder. Let me know if it still doesn't work for you. But hopefully this will sort out the issues.

Edit: In 0.10 version the ".rtst_vpk" files contain all the sound files. So the folder containing the sound files from older versions is no longer needed. It's all in one basically.
    Hey thanks for the response. So I moved PooNannersBETA10.rtst_vpk to the voicepacks folder and moved poonannersBG.png to \realtimestattracker. I reloaded the voicepack and still nothing, same behavior as before. The earlier version of the voicepack didn't work for me either though I assumed that was because I was on the beta version of RTST.

After a little more digging it looks like RTST is not loading any voicepacks including the default one and is stuck on the non-beta version of the poonanners voicepack (which is deleted and never worked for me).
    Last edited by lueyja1; 03-09-2015 at 08:06 AM.