Hybrid View

Ok so shit's about to get weird....

I reinstalled RTST using the latest 1025 installer.
    Default voice worked.

Successfully loaded a tiny tina voice pack, everything worked fine.
    Re-downloaded the poonanner voice pack from exploding fists link above and placed the rtst_vpk file under \voicepacks

When I try and load the poonanners voice pack, the Tiny Tina rtst_vpk file get modified (It's date modified value changes to be the current time).
    The load of poonanners fails and I now cannot load the tiny tina voicpack either.
    Replacing the tiny tina rtst_vpk file with the original from the download does allow the tiny tina voice pack to be loaded.

Is there a reason why loading the poonanners voice pack would cause other voice packs to be modified? (they aren't in the same folder)
    Last edited by lueyja1; 03-10-2015 at 08:54 PM.

Stat Tracker Development Team
    Recursion Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lueyja1 View Post
    Ok so shit's about to get weird....

I reinstalled RTST using the latest 1025 installer.
    Default voice worked.

Successfully loaded a tiny tina voice pack, everything worked fine.
    Re-downloaded the poonanner voice pack from exploding fists link above and placed the rtst_vpk file under \voicepacks

When I try and load the poonanners voice pack, the Tiny Tina rtst_vpk file get modified (It's date modified value changes to be the current time).
    The load of poonanners fails and I now cannot load the tiny tina voicpack either.
    Replacing the tiny tina rtst_vpk file with the original from the download does allow the tiny tina voice pack to be loaded.

Is there a reason why loading the poonanners voice pack would cause other voice packs to be modified? (they aren't in the same folder)
    Thank you for the detailed steps.

I was able to recreate that specific problem and believe I have it fixed. Could you update your client and check?

Quote Originally Posted by Silencer View Post
    Thank you for the detailed steps.

I was able to recreate that specific problem and believe I have it fixed. Could you update your client and check?
    I updated the client and am still seeing the same behavior.
    Last edited by Silencer; 03-11-2015 at 08:45 AM.

Stat Tracker Development Team
    Recursion Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lueyja1 View Post
    I updated the client and am still seeing the same behavior.
    Those voicepacks may have been unintentionally modified due to that bug. Can you replace them with fresh copies?