Hybrid View

Stat Tracker Development Team
    Recursion Member
    I think I had luck with starting RTST / PS2 first. Having OBS running but not capturing, then in-game with our overlay displayed start the capture through a hotkey. I believe this worked in full-screen with game mode capture. However alt-tabbing / changing graphics settings broke it completely.

There really isn't a way to force the order after that unfortunately. OBS game capture uses a hook like we do and if its hooked before us it won't see what we render.

The streaming overlay wouldn't have an issue with it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Silencer View Post
    I think I had luck with starting RTST / PS2 first. Having OBS running but not capturing, then in-game with our overlay displayed start the capture through a hotkey. I believe this worked in full-screen with game mode capture. However alt-tabbing / changing graphics settings broke it completely.

There really isn't a way to force the order after that unfortunately. OBS game capture uses a hook like we do and if its hooked before us it won't see what we render.

The streaming overlay wouldn't have an issue with it though.
    Unfortunately this doesn't work either.

Well I figured out how to get the overlay on OBS without having to disable g-sync. Hopefully this information can help someone else in the future or help with a future fix if its possible to be done from RTST side.

I have to launch the game first, then launch obs and do game capture and then launch RTST, click start and then quickly go back to the game before it connects. If I alt-tab at all, I lose all visuals of the stat tracker until I relaunch PS2 and RTST.