Hybrid View

Community Manager
    Recursion Council
    Recursion Officer
    Apologies the night in question was November 12th 7:32 PM PST, not the 13th as stated in the complaint that we actually sent to Tav.

Quote Originally Posted by Sayl View Post
    Apologies the night in question was November 12th 7:32 PM PST, not the 13th as stated in the complaint that we actually sent to Tav.
    That's...wow. I can't speak to what happened because I wasn't there that night, but ok, yeah, you were serious. I'm not entirely sure how to actually respond in this case.

I guess my only real question is:

Recursion will not be available to scrimmage TxR in any capacity.
    Does this mean you guys are going to forfeit tonight?

Assuming not, I'm still looking forward to playing with your guys later. If a mid-season roster switch removing 6 quitters hurt the entire tournament as you say, I can only imagine what playing against our last-minute ringers (myself) will do to upset the standings at the last minute. Something tells me your endorsement deal with Nike is still secure, though.

Best of luck tonight, I do hold your group in the highest regard. Maybe someday soon we'll be able to move past this great wrong that was done to you.

You guys really do have the best emoticons. Practically all my favorite emotions were represented.

Community Manager
    Recursion Council
    Recursion Officer
    Tonight is not a scrimmage

1. scrim·mage noun \ˈskri-mij\: an informal game that is played for practice : a game that is not official

Tonight is a match that is official to Farmer's League the score and outcome will be recorded.