1. When running it during the server migration on 11/06 I noticed that there is no timeout when attempting to log in and no exit button while it's trying to connect. Had to kill the program with windows task manager.
Good catch.

2. The [Overlay]->[More Overlays] menu option opens your browser and takes you to the overlays section of these forums, which is fine, but it would be helpful to let users know that it was going to do something like that. Even something as simple as changing the name to [Get More Overlays] would be a good indicator.
Yeah, plus the forums only contain streaming overlays, although hopefully it will include in-game overlays soon. Changing the achievement background in voice pack options is just the start.

3. The [Tools]->[Components] menu option seems to be redundant with [Options] as it opens up the same window but defaults to a different tab.
That's all it's supposed to do. Eventually changing components and their eventual options may me more frequent and it's just to save a step. Let me know if you have any suggestions on that.

4. This is the first version that has been able to display anything over top of the game on my system! I currently get the RTST X.XX% (CPU usage indicator?) in the bottom left as well as achievement pop-ups and the statistics window. However, the main overlay still doesn't work, although it no longer causes PS2 to crash on launch. Instead I get this error:
(Yes, my redistributables are installed)
The main HUD overlay is not available yet, although it is mostly working in my development build. Hopefully we can get it out this weekend. Can you recreate that error consistently though? I'd like to fix it. Oh, and it's awesome that it works for you now!

1. Looks like priority hasn't been assigned yet. I assume that means which sounds will play over others because they are more significant. Right now it's just in numerical order down the list.
The list is ordered based on priority. There are more rules to it though, such as the group they fall in. Eventually we will put together documentation on it.

2. The default sound for NICE_THINGS seems to be missing. (Description says Not done, so maybe you already know about that)
The trigger conditions should be missing too, as it's not finished! Also to note as of right now VIP related ones are not functional, but they are working in development builds. There are also a lot more achievements we have coming, but the priority is to get the client stable first.

3. It's not possible for publishers to upload more than one sound file for the dynamic sound achievements. (PER_KILL, HEAD_SHOT, DEATH_INSULT, VIP_KILL, HOLY_SHIT, MAX_DOWN)

4. Consider increasing the dynamic sound # on PER_KILL to 5, as it will be the most commonly heard sound for those that use it and needs some diversity to keep things interesting.

5. Consider adding a dynamic sound # of 2-3 on RECURSION, as you hear an awful lot of it before you get to RECURSIVE_RECURSION, even if you're only dominating one enemy.

6. Consider adding a dynamic sound # of 2 on the low end kill streaks and multi-kills: KILLING_SPREE, DOMINATING, DOUBLE_KILL, TRIPLE_KILL as they are also reasonably common for the type of player who uses RTST

7. Consider making dynamic sound operate on a rotation system or at least not choose the same sound as it had most recently played, instead of being random.

The number for dynamic sounds is just how many sound files the achievement has loaded. To play a dynamic sound runs a lua script, which is usually just a random number returning the index to play. One of the first development tools we want to include is the ability to modify the dynamic sounds and the scripts which plays them so voice pack creators have more direct control of each achievement without modifying the achievement conditions themselves. This means you could load in 10 different sound files for Repeat Customer and play them depending on say the enemy battle rank.

Thank you for taking the time post this. The more information we receive the more it helps development.